Thursday, July 2, 2009

Have Visa, Will Travel




















I really was not sure this day would ever come but we have completed this adoption process and are scheduled to leave Kiev in the morning.
We got the visa shortly after noon and then were driven to our 4th apartment. We spent most of the afternoon repacking stuff. Then this evening we introduced Steven to the Metro and McDonalds. We even got to introduce him to Lyndi and Boston.

Thanks everyone for standing with us through all of this. Without your prayers I honestly do not believe this day would have ever arrived.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

YES!!!!!!!!! Just in time for 4th of July, talk about celebrating FREEDOM!!!
Amy O.

amyl4 said...

YAY!!!! God is GOOD! Congratulations!! I'll be praying for safe travels and the happiest reunion with your whole family!!
Amy

kevin said...

Don't know if you will see this but YAAAAAAAAY see you at boise airport 8pm
LOVVVVE KEVVVVIN

Arizona mom to eight said...

Praise the Lord through whom all blessings flow!!!! I am so happy, I am so relieved for you! YAY!!!

Alice said...

Hurray! Praying you safely home.

Hi, I'm Alysha -But you can call me Lysh said...

Oh Joy, what a blessing!! Tears of happiness fill my eyes for your family. Blessings to you and may your return home be one filled with blissful joy :)...Now it's our turn to bring our son home! We're leaving Monday night!! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for all of you. I can't wait to see pictures of Steven with his family!!! Praying for a smooth trip home.

The Keno Family said...

Wonderful news Joy! I will pray for your travel today and that God will quickly blend Steven into your awesome family! You are almost home!! blessings, Mary Ellen

Arizona mom to eight said...

Yay, wonderful news, you are on your way home already, soon will be on American soil! PTL, thank you so much for listening to a plea and opening your heart to Steven.

Lou said...

Congratulations, Mama!!! Can't wait to see the two boys together and HOME!!!