Thursday, May 14, 2009

Just A Mom Again

I am very glad to announce that the Department of Homeland Security has rescinded their report on "right-wing extremism" and I am no longer a threat to national security!! (See May 7 blog entry) I can't quite buy the excuse that the report was disseminated without the director of the department's approval (pul-LEASE!) but I do believe that prayer and a grassroots outcry had a lot to do with the change. Praise God!

Anyway, I am back to laundry and vacuuming and school projects [though two of those did involve delivering ingredients for making explosive devices to our school: both Billy and Teresa are doing volcanoes in class this week :) ] Once a terrorist, always a terrorist!

3 comments:

Arizona mom to eight said...

Imiss talking to you Joy, I forget to read your blog because my blog list says you have not posted in 3 months. I am so happy you are now Just a Mom again. I pray everyday for Steven to come home to you.

Hugs,
Kris

amyl4 said...

Joy,
Have you heard anything new? I'm praying that Steven is doing well and will be home with your family very soon!
Amy

amyl4 said...

Praise God, I just saw your news on RR!