Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Emotional roller coaster part 2

Thank you so much for your sweet comments regarding the emotional roller coaster. To know that other people have experienced the same thing, helps so much-- and to know that people are praying . . . that just makes me teary-eyed.

I do know (hope) that one day the last necessary paper will be in our hands-completely correct and apostilled-and that we will ship our paper baby to a far away land.

The funny thing is that when I check my mailbox today I am sure I will carefully look for the needed document in spite of the fact that when Kevin called Human Resources at the main office of his place of employment clear across the US just yesterday, the lady hadn't even typed it yet --though she assured him she has all the information. And I'm sure I'll feel disappointed that it isn't there!!

No comments: