Sunday, September 21, 2008

Unbelievably good news

I cannot believe this!! I 'ran away' this evening (meaning I took some time to go to Twin, eat a salad and tea, journal, do some Bible reading, study my Sunday School lesson, pray, eat ice cream, get a few grocery items ALL BY MYSELF) As I was driving back through town after 9:00 p.m. I decided to stop at our mailbox and could not believe my eyes: our I-171H was in there. Remember the USCIS had just received our home study on Wednesday--as in 3 days ago!!

I did find out from our stateside facilitator today that we need to change about 3 words on our home study for our Eastern European country's requirements. I'm hoping that can be done like Monday, overnighted to Boise and quickly back to us.

All you people who are praying for this process to start moving more quickly--Thank You! God is listening. Please pray that we don't have any hold-ups with the home study changes and that we quickly get our document from Virginia.

Almost there!! We're coming, sweetie!! Thank you, Lord!

6 comments:

Mandy said...

Wow that's FAST!!!!
It won't be long now till those papers are out of your hands and on their way to Roman!!!

Lou said...

YAYYYY!!!!! That one piece of paper holds so much power, glad it's finally in your hands! Almost there!!!

Kathy and Matt said...

YEA!!!

God's timing is always perfect!

Alice said...

Praying hard that things keep moving fast!

Arizona mom to eight said...

Oh thank goodness, this really is happy news! You will be there soon Joy. Praying here.

Joy said...

Hello I am Joy and just found your blog from another one. You bring back such wonderful memories for me. I remember the day I got my I-171. Wow I still feel that overwhelming feeling of bliss.
Wishing you well on the completion of you dossier.
Joy